Autodesk Netfabb is innovative and powerful data preparation software for 3D printing and additive manufacturing. Quickly prepare, optimize and validate your designs with a flexible set of editing tools and create high precision 3D prints.
- Directly import a wide range of CAD files and eliminate common conversion errors
- Precisely define hatching patterns, adjust temperature, speed up calculations and save processing time
- Adjust parts to fit the capabilities of your 3D printer and prepare them for 3D printing
- Easily manage your support entities and run them automatically to generate repeatable, consistent results
- Reach high standards of quality management and shorten production cycles for larger more complex tasks
- Utilize reliable and advanced file repair 3D software
Take advantage of Netfabb’s advanced tools to improve your 3D prints and take your print production workflow to the next level.
- BUILD SUPPORTS
Create strong support structures with reduced weight and material consumption.
- AUTOMATIC PACKING
Organize and pack your parts for 3D print efficiently.
- SELECTIVE SPACE STRUCTURES (3S)
Turn solid parts into advanced structural solutions in seconds.
Supported file formats
The software supports all common mesh and CAD formats and can save the resulting files in many different 3D printing formats.
- Windows - Win 7, 8, and 10
- Improved display with a graphic card that’s compatible with OpenGL 3.3 Connection
- Japanese (日本語)
- Simplified Chinese (简笔字)
- Traditional Chinese (簡筆字)
CPU & RAM
- For a fluent workflow 2 GB RAM and a 2 GHz Procsor are recommended.
- Generally, the bigger and more complex the 3D file, the more RAM is required.
- For the Automatic Packing add-on at least 4 GB RAM is required (the better the graphics card and the more memory you have, the faster the program).